Sunday, July 1, 2012

something new.

since today is the starting of a new month, i guess it would be appropriate to write about something.

something quite different
perhaps, i might write a story,
well, i'll give it a try
(don't bother thinking whether it is just a fiction or not)


chapter 1
-back form the brink-


Where....where am I?
"Just take it easy, son.You are still injured", replied a voice

I..I'm still alive?

"You seemed like an almost dead person when we first found you near the woods.What exactly happened,son?"asked that voice, again.But this time, the voice seemed to be calmer than before,knowing that I might still be confused...

"I...Yes.I remember now.I was assigned with a task.To hunt down a certain group with my team. However, we got separated during our way to the enemy hideout. What's worst, I was ambushed when I was scouting in the woods...but that's all I can remember", I replied with a slow but steady tone

"You mean,The Inner Circle?",replied the voice, but this time, I can see his face. He was an old man, probably in his late 40's, but somehow his body looked like he was far younger than his actual age.

"How did you know about that?That information was supposed to be confidential.Only my squad knows about..."
"Your squad, eh?Tell me, how is Mac doing as the commander right now?

"You know him?", I asked that man back with as a surprised feeling.

That man replied,"Of course I do. He was once my officer during one of our operation during the days when I was at your age. but that was 20 years ago. By the way, you can call me Price.Now go get some rest. You still looks like you could really use some."

I wanted to ask him more, but the condition of my body forbids me to do so.And, unknowingly, i fell asleep....





No comments:

.....