Tuesday, June 26, 2012

when a fool writes

i don't know if she is reading this or not.
and guess what, i really don't mind if she'd even bother to read this.....

only a complete fool would be doing this.
yeah, i am just hopeless when it comes to dealing with girls.

i don't know why, but whenever i look at her face.
i felt something.

something that i had long forgotten.

at first, i don't give a damn about that thing. i feared that my feelings would trick me, making me remember that same feeling, making me feeling miserable and hopeless at the same time.

and then a few months passed.

little by little i began to know a little more about her.

and guess what, comrades.
i, unknowingly had a crush on her.
i tried to deny, but the more i resist, the stronger it gets..
and that feeling remains the same until now.

-end of writing-











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro!! chear up!! stop thinking bout girls lah.. go out n knock yourself out!!

119th of 0509 said...

knock myself on what? give me some place to knock my damn hard head

.....