Tuesday, January 3, 2012

onedownanother4togo

finished my math paper yesterday.
i have to admit, i lost my sanity after the paper ended.

the questions are like, oh my god,THEY ARE KILLING ME....

i'd rather perform a 50m bungee jump rather than answering the questions....

and it wasn't only me who felt the same.
almost everyone whom i knew here agreed with me.

and there goes yesterday..

and for today, i plan on studying cp.
but seriously, what am i doing?
man.... hunger is striking me....only one food stall is open for the time being. and it is swarming with people,starving just like me....

guess i'll have to wait for dinner...

alright enough blabbering.
just received some words regarding on what will come out in cp exam.

structures, eh?

hmm, well it's still easier compared to file..

perhaps it will come out,perhaps not...

No comments:

.....