Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trial is.... tomorrow,huh?

may be this sounds kinda ridiculous but the truth is, my SPM trial examination is less than 12 hours from now. and that what scares me a lot. and what makes thing a lot worse, i am not fully prepared to face this calamity. This is because i know that this trial is no ordinary trial, it is the SBP trial, and that means that result will be compared with other SBPs from all over the country.

Well that's not my problem that is. Well actually my real, serious problem that cause to fail in the last mid-year exam is the one and the only......(drum roll please)

ADD MATH (the most-hated-but-most-important-paper-off-all-time)

tihs may not be a problem to some of you guys who are reading this but it IS my major cause of failure... owh man... seems that i really need a major revision...

crap.

No comments:

.....