Thursday, June 18, 2009

it's really worth it

i have been waiting for this time to come.
you know, since i was in form one, i was dreaming to come up to the stage to recieve a prize for the annual speech day. But it never turned out to be a reality. Until, last tuesday. A teacher met me and asked me to check wether the spelling of my name is correct or not. at first i just did like she said. and guess what, i WILL recieve a prize for this coming speech day that will be held on the next saturday (27th of june, if i am not mistaken, not this saturday,lol). for what I am recieving this prize, you said?
it's true that i am not the best student (the no. 1 in the mid-year exam, duh), but i made it for the...
ehem ehem... THE BEST JAPANESE LANGUAGE STUDENT!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! yeah! finally i made it! all my efforts in my previous years have not ended in vain. arigato Azizah sensei, arigato Nirmala sensei for helping me to achieve this level..
without your guide i am sure that i will be a total loser..... and thank you to all my nakama....


ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA!

No comments:

.....